ThinkTank® Products team recognize the importance of sustaining a safe work environment. From our manufacturing facilities to our field operations and regional service partners we are committed to safety excellence.
ThinkTank® Products team recognize the importance of sustaining a safe work environment.
ThinkTank® strives to have an injury and incident free workplace. We are devoted to sending each and every employee home safe to their families.
Our safety program ensures:
- Protection of our workers, contractors, customers, public and the environment
- Safeguarding our facilities, equipment and all our customers assets
- Environmental protection
- Regulatory compliance in all operating areas
Thinktank® Products and its service partners incorporate the following safety measures ensuring competent safety oriented personal are present on all in house and site projects:
- An extensive in-facility safety training program including course work consisting of fall protection, advanced driver training, H2S, First Aid/CPR, confined space, WHMIS, TDG, gas detection & control, crane/critical lift and all customer required orientations.
- Our digital platform of eCompliance & DATS ensures our safety commitment via real time, instantaneous data.
- We adhere to all customers MSA safety requirements throughout North America.
- All ThinkTank® employees and contractors are only permitted to operate equipment after receiving the proper training and that point competency will be evaluated.
- A drug and alcohol program which pre-screens any potential employees.
- Post Offer Employment Testing which ensures candidates are qualified to perform all job duties.
- CBI/OIS having these programs in place expediate any injured workers recovery.
PEC SAFETY, TPS Alert, XSTREME MD registered & compliant.
- Ongoing employee training throughout the company hierarchy.
- Customized fabrication equipment that fuels a safer and more efficient work environment.
“For safety is not a gadget but a state of mind”
- Eleanor Everet